Saturday, May 18, 2013

This moment, here...


Here I am. Sitting by the window of my bedroom looking at the world beyond. Soaking up the view of a beautiful city from the 20th floor. Just like I’d always wanted. Why did it take me 6 weeks to realize that I’m living my dream? Why am I always so invested in my past or future that I cannot live in the NOW?
All that is true is this. My room lit up with the clouded sunlight. My eyes moistened by the cheesy drama in Aashiqui 2. My heart thinking of you - the only one who deserves every bit of me. Because you are the one who can love my dreams more than I do. The one who can happily live away from me, carrying me in your heart all the time. The one who has assured me that I deserve the love of this capacity.
I hope to see that capacity within myself one day. I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment