Thursday, March 21, 2013

Internal Conflict

Reading the Fountainhead and JK’s philosophy simultaneously during my desperate job hunt has made my mind feel like the inside of a violent crusher. What do I do when two powerful conflicting thoughts are mocking at the fallacy of a being within me that I’m trying hard to save. Without this fake being, I have no identity, no name. I want to hold on to it because it is the source and haven for all my pleasure. And it is my only hope to survive in this obviously fake world. I cling on to this entity within me, trembling in fear. But the two thoughts laugh aloud - one mocking the shallowness of my identity and the other questioning the purpose of its existence. Yet, I let the two thoughts survive and swell, in my ultimate hope for redemption, in my hope to curb the constant suffering caused by an unknown fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment