Monday, May 24, 2010

God - beyond religions

He is everything there is, everything there can be...

And yet he's so mine. Totally mine.

I can converse with him at the dirtiest of locations.. And you know what, he doesn't mind.. I love him 'coz he never requires me to visit temples or follow rituals.. He pats on my back when I do something good.. Yet, he saves me from an overdose of pride and perpetuates my desires to achieve further.. He fills me with guilt when I do something wrong.. But also gives me the chance to correct and improve myself.. He rarely makes me feel that I'm special.. And still makes sure that I don't feel like a loser..

To me God is matter.
To me He is energy.
And to me He is the link between the matter and energy.
He is what created the universe.
He is what runs the universe.
He is what the universe is.
He is everything there is, everything there can ever be...

That's my hypothesis. And if it's true, I should be able to love everything, good or bad, alike.


No comments:

Post a Comment